Selling on Cdiscount made easy with a centralized system
Sell effortlessly on the French e-commerce giant Cdiscount. With a seamless integration with EffectConnect, you can manage everything from one centralized system. Gain control, insights, and access to all the necessary tools for a successful selling experience on Cdiscount!
Why sell on Cdiscount?
- Cdiscount is a French E-commerce titan with an impressive 23 million monthly visitors.
- Cdiscount is a diverse marketplace, offering a wide range of categories for selling your products.
- You have the opportunity to sell both B2C and B2B through Cdiscount.
- The monthly fee amounts to €39.99, in addition to a commission (4.8-15%) per sold product.
- Octopia is the organization behind Cdiscount. As a seller, you have the option to choose Octopia fulfillment, which allows you to leverage the extensive logistical network of Octopia.
What are the prerequisites for selling on Cdiscount?
- You must have a Chamber of Commerce registration number in order to sell on Cdiscount.
- Cdiscount operates a closed listing, meaning there is a selection process for sellers allowed to sell on their platform.
- Cdiscount places great emphasis on customer experience. Your complaint rate must not exceed 1%.
- You must be able to meet a delivery promise of 99%.
- You are required to provide customer service in French (at least via email). This can be outsourced.
- You must be able to provide a French return address or cover the return costs for the buyer outside of France.
What can you anticipate from your EffectConnect connection with Cdiscount?
In addition to automatically forwarding orders and updating inventory, our integration with Cdiscount includes a range of additional functionalities.
Create new data with logic, even for more than 100,000 products. So you can create unique content from one system to sell successfully on Cdiscount.
Statistics and Analysis
Get a 360-degree overview of your sales at Cdiscount through our Insights module. All your sales and logistics data clearly displayed in a dashboard so you always have overview and control.
A profitable strategy on marketplaces!
VONROC is a leading powertools manufacturer and operates on 17 marketplaces across Europe, as well as in India and Turkey. With their extensive experience in successful international sales on marketplaces, they understand the ins and outs like no other.