Sell on Conrad from a single central system
Sell on Conrad, the premier online B2B marketplace for electronics and technology in Germany and the Netherlands. Seamlessly operate from a single system through integration with EffectConnect. Gain control, insights, and access to all the tools you need for successful selling on Conrad!
Why sell on Conrad
- Conrad boasts a staggering 2.3 million global B2B customers.
- Conrad focuses on a wide range of products including ICT, tools, electrical components, measuring devices, and construction technology.
- The monthly selling fee amounts to €99. Furthermore, you will pay a commission (5%-15%) on sold products.
- Conrad offers a vast logistical space of 100,000 m² with a TÜV-certified ESD zone, providing ample room for storage and efficient handling of products.
- Both small and large businesses buy from Conrad. It's your opportunity to sell to millions of companies!
- As a seller on Conrad, you will gain access to brand pages, newsletters, SEA, retargeting, and affiliate marketing.
What are the prerequisites for selling on Conrad?
- If you want to sell on Conrad DE, you must have a German entity (GmbH).
- For Conrad Netherlands, you will need a Dutch VAT number and a warehouse located in the Netherlands.
What can you expect from your EffectConnect integration with Conrad?
In addition to automatically forwarding orders and updating inventories, our integration with Conrad offers a range of other functionalities.
Use our Repricer to always get the optimal price in any situation!
Create new data with logic, even for over 100,000 products. This allows you to create unique content and attributes from one system to successfully sell on Conrad.
Statistics and Analysis
Get a 360-degree view of your Conrad sales through our Insights module. All your sales and logistics data in one dashboard so you always have overview and control.
A profitable strategy for marketplaces!
VONROC is a leading manufacturer of power tools and operates on 17 marketplaces throughout Europe, as well as in India and Turkey. With their extensive experience in successful international selling on marketplaces, they understand the ins and outs of the business like no other.
Achieving profitability by using a Repricer to win the buy box
The lowest price is not always the best price. Your price consists of many components. How can you ensure that your price is competitive, yet also profitable?