Sell on La Redoute with a single centralized system
Sell on La Redoute, the largest e-commerce platform for fashion, Home & Living in France. With a seamless integration using EffectConnect, effortlessly manage your business from one centralized system. Gain complete control, valuable insights, and access to all the necessary tools for successful selling on La Redoute!
Why sell on La Redoute?
- La Redoute is France's most popular fashion and home&living online platform, with 99% of French people familiar with the brand.
- The monthly selling fee is €49.90, in addition to a commission (8% to 20%) on sold items.
What are the prerequisites for selling on La Redoute?
- La Redoute operates on an exclusive listing basis, with specific criteria that must be met in order to sell. These include considerations such as pricing, the range of products you offer, and whether you provide certain brands.
- You are required to provide customer service in French.
- You are required to offer free returns to a French address.
- Content should be provided in French.
- Offered products must not compete with La Redoute's collection.
What can you expect from your EffectConnect integration with La Redoute?
In addition to automatically forwarding orders and updating inventory, our integration with La Redoute offers a range of additional functionalities that enhance your experience.
Create new data with logic, even for more than 100,000 products. This allows you to create unique content and attributes from one system to successfully sell on La Redoute.
Statistics and Analysis
Get a 360-degree overview of your sales at La Redoute through our Insights module. All your sales and logistics data clearly laid out in a dashboard so you always have overview and control.
A profitable strategy for marketplaces!
VONROC is a leading producer of powertools and operates on 17 marketplaces throughout Europe, as well as in India and Turkey. With their extensive expertise, they have a deep understanding of the key elements needed for successful international selling on marketplaces.